Em at her favorite location- Playing webkinz
Dr. Tara and her care bears and webkinz and build -a- bear (really dog).
I love this picture of her! She has her newest Webkinz bought by Aunt Dee.I found out recently that I have to take my final class for my master's in the fall. The class I wanted is not taught in the summer. There are NO exceptions, according to my advisor. But I am going to apply to jobs anyway. One class away shouldn't deter them from hiring me, right? I'm already a currently licensed teacher in English. Keep your eyes and ears open for any positions in English, or Special Ed, ok?
Now on to the fun stuff... pictures! I have pictures of some of you that I'll send to you individually. I don't know who is reticent to have their picture on my blog so I'll just show my family.


3 comments:
fun pics- that webkins stuff is everywhere these days! Just the other day one of my little dancers said hers won like webkin of the month or something...
webkins??? i've heard of these...i'll have to find out more about them! Great pics!
Webkinz is a money-making machine for the owners, that's for sure. You are limited with the online game until you buy more stuff!! Crazy times.
Post a Comment