Monday, January 26, 2009

Out with the old/ In with the new


Guess which one is new. I'll give you a hint. Look up. :)


My new one. I haven't had a working oven since before Thanksgiving.
We did have a toaster oven from my aunt, so we weren't totally w/o heat.

4 comments:

Bald Man Tom said...

Great googly moogly! How on earth did you get through the holidays without a hotbox? You should be awarded some kind of medal for that feat! :)

So, what're the specs on that bad boy?

Amelia said...

I think some fresh baked cookies would be a great way to break that new oven in...

Joann said...

Tom,

Jay ordered it online. It's from Europe so the time is military time on the clock. It goes to 600 degrees which should be plenty to burn the heck out of a turkey. It has lots of confusing cooking modes where it supposedly controls the flow of air inside the oven. It is smaller than conventional American ovens but it had to be to fit the space.

Amy,

Cookies. Yummmmm. It always makes the house smell so homey.

Anonymous said...

I like the new oven although we'll still have to see if a turkey can actually fit in it, haha.