Monday, February 2, 2009

For Tom to see my creations :)


my potholder that is also a barbie blanket


Experimenting with holes


Webkinz need to keep warm in this weather!



Collar




bookmark made into a Sunday hat.


I don't know what it is yet, but it's long and pretty



Please excuse my weird look. I am getting over a cold and I'm a sneezy red-faced mess.


another "creation"



The fan pull in Emily's room.
My crochet creations debut!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My potholder is also a sheath for my knife....

Yours truly,

OJ

Bald Man Tom said...

Yay! Good job, JoJo! Thanks for sharing :)

rebecca said...

oh my goodness...my mind went blank when I saw the creepy OJ comment.

um...what I think I was going to say was Very fun crocheted things!! we are a big fan of anything yarn over in our neck of the woods!! ( : I hope you are feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

I love the webkinz clothes. I bet the girls really like them. I am impressed. Hope you are better.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Haha you have saved me about $30 in Webkinz clothing already. THANK YOU!