
Emily knows all the state capitals. I didn't teach her. She taught herself with a puzzle of the United States that she would look at in bed at night. She's a unique one, my Emily. She is also very intrigued by the presidents. It's fun to see where their interests lie.
Tara loves fashion and computer games. She has her father's capability of sitting a long time at the computer playing and learning games. Puzzles are also very easy for her. When we go to the library, she always makes a beeline for the puzzles, of which she's done every one. We can't keep them organized at home, though. :) Her newest challenge is tieing her shoes. We can't seem to get the loop thing down. It's a requirement of her kindergarten that she learns this. I remember Em struggling with her laces, too and then one day just getting it right in front of me.
- OOOOH I'm so excited! I went on a Kent career site and looked up teaching positions. Almost ALL of the schools had position openings for an Intervention Specialist- my major. Doing the happy dance!!!!

4 comments:
toilets.....can't stand scrubbin the toilet. Cute picture by the way!
Does housework count? That's how the laces thing worked for Molly....we struggled and struggled and then one day she just did it. And...keep me posted about your job hunt....that's fabulous!
Yah, I forgot about toilets. Good one.
Hi Nancy! Long time no talk. Congrats on Mitchell! Jay and I were thinking of you and Kenny and Tom and Heather as we dug out the Hilton Head trip video recently. Remember that trip? We were so young...wait we still are!
I hate folding clothes!!! Just so you know, Andy failed shoe tying in kindergarten so we bought velcro and he still runs around with untied shoes at the ripe old age of 12!
Post a Comment