Thursday, January 17, 2008

There's a new picture of the carpet posted a couple posts down. It doesn't do the the carpet justice. It is so pretty- if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep yep, it's good. And even if it weren't, I doubt either of us is in the mood to change it at this point!

Hey, totally unrelated - but I saw this prose today and liked it:

Never waste time and energy wishing you were
somewhere else, doing something else.
Accept your situation and realize you are
where you are, doing what you are doing,
for a specific reason.
Realize that nothing is by chance, that you
have certain lessons to learn and that the
situation you are in has been given to you
to enable you to learn those lessons as quickly as possible,
so that you can move onward and upward along
your spiritual path.