Hi everyone, Jay here. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! And before you give me any kind of credit for making the crosstitch above, DON'T. It's just clip art.
HOWEVER, I did make SOMETHING today...
A MEATFEST!!
Hee. Okay, I know, I know. We live in precarious times, and meat is taking away all of the earth's natural resources. We need to be reducing our carbon footprint on the planet, and meat is so terribly, terribly terribly....
tasty.
Wait, I can redeem myself. Let me add a can of 100% vegetable juice to make this a balanced meal:
Anyhoo, hope all of you are having a nice day. I realize Father's Day may actually contain an element of sadness, bitterness or difficult memories for some of you, as none of us gets through this life unscathed. If you happen to be in that situation, I hope you can find some degree of comfort in that I am having a TERRIFIC day today. It is children-filled, creative and carnivorous. I think Father's Day is my new favorite day of the year. I have been reminding everyone around me that dads must be served today, and working it to my fullest advantage. GO ME!




5 comments:
Jay, you truly are a manly man. Your viking ancestors would be so proud. :)
Hi, it's me
OK, J & J, that was just a test to make sure I remembered the login info...anyhoo, sounds like Jay is having a terrific day, go DADDY-O!!
Joann, hope you have a good week at school. how did the praxis (aka the spawn of horrible evil that pervades all that is right and good) go???
I am N.D.S.W. figure that one out!
Nanshi
Hi N,
The praxis is over. It is over. Over. Other than it being over, it went well. I think I passed. I'll know in 4 weeks.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... meat....................
Post a Comment