Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ten on Thursday

  1. I just got home from my night class, hopefully my last one before graduation in December. What a long, long road.
  2. My first week of work is behind me. I have had ups and downs that I feel better sharing in person rather than on a blog.
  3. Jay is bathing the girls as I write this. What a great dad he is.
  4. Emily and Tara are in different schools this year and are liking it so far.
  5. I cleaned my whole basement and I feel so good about it! It was really messy. Really messy. Embarrassingly messy. But now it's clean!
  6. Our power, cable, phone, car and hot water all broke this month. Not fun.
  7. The hamsters and Millie are happy and healthy.
  8. Em saw a profanity on the bathroom door at school today. She asked her classmates what it meant. They laughed at her. That breaks my heart. So when is it a crime to be innocent? The word was b----.
  9. On a similar note, Tara came home today sad that a girl no longer wanted to be her friend. I wish they would never get hurt. But I guess no one leaves this world untouched.
  10. On a happier note, I can't wait to celebrate my mom's 62 birthday this Saturday. She is an amazing person and I want her day to be special and fun for her. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I just re-read these.

The good news: It *is* your last class before graduation.

The bad news: It may *not* be your last college class ever!! :(