The girls made leaf presses at Home Depot today as a Brownie function. Then they gave three bags of toys each to Goodwill to earn a patch. I was proud of them. It wasn't easy giving up some of their toys but they did it willingly. They still enjoy Scouts and I'm glad.
Jay stayed and helped all the girls make their projects. He thought for sure that one of them would bash their finger with the hammer but thankfully no one did. He said that the instructor told them to pick up a nail and they all held up screws instead. Cute.

4 comments:
yah- giving toys away is hard...trying to convince maya that it is a very good thing...
I learned to use a tool once....wait is a knife considered a tool???
Your truly,
Orenthal(writing from a jail cell)
Hey Joann,
glad to see the girls are doing well. hope you have a good weekend.
Nanshi :)
I think the girls now have enough building skills to build us an add-on to the house. Please tell them to get to work.
Post a Comment