Today we all three got our hair cut. I love how Emily's turned out the most. Her hair is now in a bob. It's a bit hard to see in the picture I took. I need a new camera I guess.
I'm really liking my new job. I got my ID cards for my medical plan in the mail a couple days ago and felt giddy. I know it doesn't take much to make me happy. :) I am really glad that a big test over six chapters for my night class is finished. I don't know how I did. I think I did alright.
Jay has been on leaf duty for the last couple of weeks. Imagine 12 oak trees surrounding the house. Nuff said.
We have decided to move our girls to my new district for school. It has much more opportunities since our current district's levies will just not pass. Because I am a full time teacher, the girls can go there tuition free. Yay!
Our oven died. I mean really died. It was 43 years old and it had duct tape on it since we moved in five years ago. We ordered a new one that should arrive right before Thanksgiving. I hope so, since I have lots of family coming, and I imagine they might want some turkey!

6 comments:
oooh fun, havin the girls at school with you!! yah- Ben has been a rakin maniac! our oven broke this year too, but we lucked out with meem and pop's old one!
Missy,
Oh lucky girl getting your meem and pop's old one. Ours is the kind that has to fit into the cupboard and is more expensive even than the freestanding ones with the stove on top. Go figure!
Love the haircuts! Maybe Santa could get you a new camera?
Good idea, Amy!
Are you listening Santa?!!!
Joanne,
That is great news about the schools and I am so happy for you and your new job!! It was nice to see Jay at the play but we missed you!
The do's look wonderful and hope you get your oven soon!
We got our leaves in the front yard raked to the curb for pick-up, but they are now covered with about 10 inches of snow!!! The city can't get them yet. I hope they do soon so my snowmen won't be covered in leaves.
Jenny
Hey Amelia was prophetic here - she mentioned your getting a new camera and that is exactly what you got!!
Post a Comment