...the cashiers would take the dang security tags off the clothes after I PURCHASE them. I was in Sears today buying clothes for the kids. I have been burned with the ink filled tags left on my clothes before, so I asked the lady if all the tags were off. She looked at me, kind of annoyed and nodded. Guess what!!!!!!!? THEY WEREN'T ALL OFF. So after getting home and discovering one still on, I called and they said a weak sorry into the phone and told me to bring it back. Driving all the way back to Chapel Hill is not my idea of fun. That's why I had Jay go. Bad me. Bad me. It gave me time to wrap his birthday presents. I know there are worse things to happen than an ink filled tag left on, but sheeesh, this is annoying to me.
On a lighter note, Mom should be out of the hospital tomorrow. She's been in nearly a week. She has nine lives. I just wish her lives were easier ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha before I took it back to the store I was Googling if there was a way to remove those ink tags.
Turns out, there really isn't unless you have a special kind of Dremel tool. Otherwise, the glass inside will break and ink goes everywhere.
Post a Comment