Mom is in a lot of pain; so much so that she had to be sedated my aunt said. She also has two blood clots in her leg that may lead to another procedure. Her drains are still in both lungs and heart. But still she is a tough lady. Her oxygen is down but that is to be expected for someone with pneumonia. I didn't feel good tonight and didn't want to give her my germs. But tomorrow I want to go see her and hope she is out of the extreme pain. Even morphine hasn't taken away the majority of the pain.
My friend at work said at 4 am on Saturday, she woke up from a sound sleep and felt compelled to pray for my mother, whom she has never met. That is at the same time my mom was starting to fail and needed her surgery moved to that morning. It's an interesting timeline for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I will continue to pray for your mom and the whole situation. That is very interesting about your friend praying right around the time your mom most needed it. love things like that!
Continued prayers my friend
I haven't checked in a while- wow did I miss your last few posts. Hope your mom is feeling better (you too!) In our prayers!
Thanks for your prayers. You are wonderful women and I'm glad I know you.
That was cool how she woke up at 4am thinking of things.
Post a Comment