Monday, April 23, 2007

I know why God made us have two parents. Emily brought home her homework and I started to sweat. I know second grade math should be easy, but these nightmare geometric shapes thrust me back to my own dismal performance in math, and the anxiety that surrounded it. Quickly my mind, not capable of dealing with this, thought of...Jay. Aaaah, Jay. Like the LIFE commercial, give it to Jay; he'll try anything.

This weekend, my mom & dad babysat the girls here, so Jay set up a bed in the living room so my mom could be comfortable. It turns out that Tara has fallen in love with the concept of a bed in the living room, and will not allow us to disassemble it. She has staged a sit-in (or bed-in, as it were). So if you come over to our house in the next couple of days, don't mind our unique furniture situation.

SQUATTER!

DREADED HOMEWORK O' DEATH
(notice I am not helping) :)

Taken about a year ago, before Tara
upgraded to the bed-in-the-living-room option

2 comments:

Missy said...

that homework issue is going to be us. English, spelling, history- any day. Math, science- NOPE NOT ME ASK YOUR DAD!

Anonymous said...

Man, you wrote some kind things about me. And all I can think is "I look sleepy in photographs". But that happens to just about anybody. In fact, Paris Hilton always looks sleepy. Some people just look that way I guess.

*goes to get more coffee*