I just took it down, while Tara was outside playing. It was just too strange and crowded with it in the living room.
hee hee hee
How can you get so much work done and still be so lively and cute and sweet?!?!?!? Is this getting too mushy?! ;)hi shmoopie
Likely no one is reading this comment because the original post is so old. SO - let me say - I love this picture. You are forever young!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just took it down, while Tara was outside playing. It was just too strange and crowded with it in the living room.
hee hee hee
How can you get so much work done and still be so lively and cute and sweet?!?!?!? Is this getting too mushy?! ;)
hi shmoopie
Likely no one is reading this comment because the original post is so old. SO - let me say - I love this picture. You are forever young!!
Post a Comment