Tuesday, April 10, 2007

IX Indoor Amusement Park








Fun was had by all at the amusement park, which was only slightly cheaper than Disney World. :)

The girls were looking forward to this more than anything lately. Jay took them all day. It was 19 bucks per adult so I stayed home. They had ice cream, rode rides, pet animals and played games. The whole ride there they sang the radio theme song "IX indoor amusement park...." over and over. Poor Jay. They started out only wanting to do kiddie rides. Soon they were on the biggest and scariest rides the park had to offer. I am glad I wasn't there to see that! I would have been screaming, "My babies! Be careful!" The pictures came out a bit blurry because the kids were never still. The one scary ride just shows some pink blurs. But I am proud of their bravery.

2 comments:

bookgrrrl said...

Looks like fun! Sadly, I am very suggestible and now find myself craving soft-serve ice cream.

Joann said...

yummm ice cream... I'm not helping am I? :)