Yesterday a tooth came out in the playroom. Today another tooth came out at Walmart. Tonight I told her to go brush the few teeth she has left. She laughed. I love her bald little mouth. :)
Last night the subject came up at a family get together when his cousin talked about marrying him and he said that'd be ok, but he's supposed to marry Tara & Em. too.
His cousin said that would be ok with her, but that'd mean a lot of kids.
I refrained from pulling my hair out by chanting "their only four, their only four, their only four..."
5 comments:
Ah.
My little guy’s still talking about how he’s marring Emily & Tara!
so cute
Marrying both of them; wow that sounds like an episode of Big Love circa 2020! ha ha
Yeah.
Last night the subject came up at a family get together when his cousin talked about marrying him and he said that'd be ok, but he's supposed to marry Tara & Em. too.
His cousin said that would be ok with her, but that'd mean a lot of kids.
I refrained from pulling my hair out by chanting "their only four, their only four, their only four..."
I think Tara is doing a plier-job on those teeth. All while the tooth fairy payout-rate has reached all-time highs. d'oh
Post a Comment