Thursday, July 10, 2008

Done with summer school dance!

Tara at VBS today. She's wearing the t'shirt she won from selling Girl Scout cookies. I think she'll wear it until it falls apart. :)
Millie got shaved today. She looks so cute.

Emily today. Sundresses are so comfy. She looks pretty in this dress.


The last project went fine. I edited it on the spot because the class pretty much warned anyone before the prof. came in that if they went past 3 minutes when presenting, they'd be sorry. I thought I was in a Godfather movie. Ha ha. But I did it and kept it short for obvious reasons.

The girls are at VBS right now. I am tired but done done done done done!

Did I mention I was done?

Skip skip skip to my lou!!!!!

Oh boy. Oh boy. Now I can drink lemonade and read fun books like Amy suggested. Good ideas Amy. Unfortunately, I have no interviews set up for jobs. But I'll keep trying. One of my profs said that they may be waiting until I officially graduate to contact me. Oh well.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, when we got Millie's fur shaved down, that seemed to be the definitive moment in time when things got slightly easier in life. Now I just have to figure how that dog is still managing to shed just as much as before though, haha.