The picture is of Tara covered in her favorite blanket today right before I went off to school. The blanket is old and is ripped in parts, but she doesn't want me to sew it. She likes it that way. She told me how she likes how the blanket feels cold and how she wakes up and adjusts it so that she stays cool. She says that Emily's hands are cold but hers are always hot so she needs her cool blanket.She and Emily are often having sleepovers in each other's room. I let them because it's summer and I think it's cute. But they don't get as much sleep as they should. Too many giggles and playing with toys instead. Thus the nap. The red bag behind her holds all her treasures. It has a view master. Remember those? It also holds her play cell phone and play CD player. There's a book about fairies, a bracelet and a hat. It had a dollar she earned for doing her chores until she gave it back to me because she says she loves me. She is such a doll, my little Tara.

2 comments:
mmmmm naps, now what are those again?
Haha, I don't know what we will do if we ever lose that blanket of Tara's.
Post a Comment