Hey everyone, it's Jay sneakin' in on here...
I've got a little secret to tell ya... Today is Joann's BIRTHDAY!! She is waaay too modest to post it herself, but today is her actual birthday. She'll be at work all day, then she has to make sure the kiddos are off safely to scout camp tonight. No rest for the weary.Anyway, I know she is very grateful for each and every one of you reading her blog. So let's at least use this moment to give her some virtual birthday cheer.
yay!

7 comments:
happy Birthday, Joann!!!!!! ( :
I hope you are having fun celebrating! much love!
Yay! It's Joann's birthday! Hope it's a great one, tell that man of yours to treat you to something special :)
Tom, Amy, the Bambina and the Bambino
Happy Birthday my dear friend!
Thanks Rebecca, Tom and Missy! I had a great day!
A little late... but Happy Birthday! I hear it is good to have a December birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
Happy belated birthday too, hee!
Post a Comment