Sunday, December 14, 2008

tagged
















Oh boy! I have been tagged. I have never been tagged. Since we got a new computer lately the files were buried but I found it! The 4th picture from the fourth folder is Tara 4 years ago in a restaurant after visiting Santa.
I tag Amy and Bookgrrl.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Hee hee;)
Lots of cuteness going on in that picture!

Amelia said...

Ok I will play but I need to know what I need to do! Sounds like something with 4's?

Joann said...

Amy,

I was tagged by Missy. It just means to find the 4th photo from your 4th folder on your computer and post it. Then you "tag" some of your online friends to do the same. But I know you guys are protective of your Bambina and Bambino so don't worry about it if it doesn't work out. I just thought of you if you wanted to play.

Anonymous said...

I should tag you sometime. I could even do it in person. I know where you live.