Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The family answers.

Just a silly little list of questions I came across. Here are every one's answers. What would your answers be?


Jo’s Answers:

I can never have too many: pictures!

I can never have enough: knowledge

There’s always room for one more: slice of pizza

I probably still need a few more: pairs of shorts for the girls

I am still searching for the perfect: cheer! I mean, a pair of jeans that actually fit

I can’t resist: blogging

I am fiercely loyal to: my family

I am happy that I’ve found: Millie

I can’t get through my day without: diet pop

I could probably do without: staying up so late

I need to get rid of: Jay’s walking Millie shoes

Jay’s Answers
:

I can never have too many: black gel pens

I can never have enough: free time, (but it’s my own fault that I don’t)

There’s always room for one more: round of computer games

I probably still need a few more: good songs in my IPod

I am still searching for the perfect: stock trading method

I can’t resist: laughing while watching The Office or The Soup

I am fiercely loyal to: 80s metal

I am happy that I’ve found: http://www.thinkgeek.com/

I can’t get through my day without: Ernest Angley. Kidding. My DVR, actually.

I could probably do without: Martha Stewart

I need to get rid of: unmatched socks.

Em’s Answers:

I can never have too many: Barbies

I can never have enough: Bratz dolls

There’s always room for one more: doll or Barbie


I probably still need a few more: a few more encyclopedias and Bratz dolls

I am still searching for the perfect: like the perfect skirt or dress

I can’t resist: banana popsicles, banana ice cream and banana yogurt

I am fiercely loyal to: Kendall, Millie, Tara and Vanessa

I am happy that I’ve found: Monkey ( her stuffed toy)


I can’t get through my day without: playing with my Barbies

I could probably do without: I could live without my (stuffed) bunnies.

I need to get rid of: I would love to give a lot of my dolls to poor kids, but not my Barbies. They’re too special.

Tara’s Answers:

I can never have too many: friends

I can never have enough: flowers in our yard

There’s always room for one more: flower


I probably still need a few more: Barneys

I am still searching for the perfect: batteries for my Barneys

I can’t resist: my corner (this is a hat from a Barney she sleeps with)


I am fiercely loyal to: Chloe and Mikayla and Millie and my mom and dad and Emily

I am happy that I’ve found: my dog is good and is pretty

I can’t get through my day without: play with my dog, play paputer (computer) games and watch tv.

I could probably do without: picking flowers because when they lose their stems, they die


I need to get rid of: the clothes that are, um, little on us, on me and Emily


5 comments:

Missy said...

I'm going to steal this!

Joann said...

Go right ahead!

Anonymous said...

It's really funny listening to kids' answers. They're just so doggone sweet!

rebecca said...

this is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

These questions could almost be like an annual thing. Maybe at New Years. I won't remember to do it though unless I put it one of those Reminder-thingies in Outlook Express.