Jay's better. The girls are healthy. I take a relieved sigh.
Em's new teacher keeps sending notes home about how sloppy her handwriting is. Jay wrote back that she is on a 504 plan and is supposed to go to tutoring for her writing. I am going to give this teacher some time to read Em's accommodations because I know first week stuff is hard.
The kids have a remote control for the TV in their playroom. We have blocked all the channels but a couple of channels for kids. Once before we blocked the channels, I found Em in the living room watching a marathon of Dr. G Medical Examiner! You leave the room for five minutes and all hell breaks loose. Just recently, we taught them how to use the remote. In the span of a couple of months this remote has lost its backing twice and the front is all mangled. What are they doing with it to destroy it THAT much in two months? Jay just went to get a new one. If they want the old one in exchange, I would love to see their faces when Jay hands it over. It looks like lions attacked it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha, apparently 504 plans get as much attention as the old "501" jeans by Levis. :)
As for that remote, I was soooooooo glad the cable company let us exchange it. The old one was starting to resemble a gnarled tootsie roll with a white Christmas light sticking out the end.
Post a Comment