
Emily is in to buckeyes right now. Jay bought her a box of them off of eBay. She was thrilled. Em and Tara divided them up to share with classmates. Then I opened my BIG mouth and said that there were buckeyes that you could make and eat. Why didn't I just leave well enough alone?
Yeah. We made them. It was going to be perfect bonding time with the girls. How hard could they be to make? In theory they are very easy to make. But in practice with a double boiler for the chocolate and peanut butter all over our hands.... not so perfect. But we got a picture of them for posterity. They taste better than they look. :) Betty Crocker I'm not.

4 comments:
Yummmy Buckeyes. For the lazy method try Harry London's Candy. Hee hee
oh my goodness
look at how grown up your girlies are!
love buckeyes
can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter any way you make them!
do you have an email address I can contact you? everytime I get a chance to call you about pictures- it's way late and I don't want to wake any sleepy heads up.
you can email me at marquettephoto@hotmail.com
I have 3 dates open in October for some pictures -hopefull one of them will work for you!
Yum! There is something about chocolate and peanutbutter...anything salty and sweet really..
I enjoyed eating 90% of the buckeyes. :)
Post a Comment