Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall days

We want this one- the one that weighs 57 pounds!
Children of the corn- sorry I couldn't resist.

Today we went to May's Farm in Randolph. I lived in Randolph for years and never heard of this place until today.

Emily liked the animals the best. There was a little petting zoo. She got the goat food and got spooked by the goats and dropped the food right in front of their cage. The goats looked at her like, "Are you KIDDING me?" Pun intended.
Tara liked the playground area.

Those were essentially free. They could have taken or left the six dollar a piece hay ride. Go figure. Give them a toy and they play with the box...

Wherever we stood the sun was in thier eyes, so they were in perma-squint mode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Perma-squint mode" haha that still makes me laugh! I still can't tell if that place ripped us off on the price of pumpkins, but all's well that ends well!