



#The girls had fun at Brownies tonight and received their pin in the bridging ceremony.
#Then the troop leader told us about camp while the kids played a game in another room. There is quite a bit I have to get for them- hiking boots, sleeping bags, flashlights, duffel bags.... but the kids should really have fun.
#Tara hadn't realized that it was overnight( actually two nights). They've never camped. My girls are not going to like latrine duty. I think I'll work up to telling them about that....
#Big Big midterm in Pharmacology tomorrow. Much cramming will take place in the morning.
#I had to call the school numerous times getting my spring schedule, with special permissions here and e-mailing there... very draining stuff. I'm still not done. One class more to get permission for. Please oh Please let me in.
#The girls have a new obsession - apple dippers at McD's. They love it.
#Poor Jay has a cold.
#It's a Monday... what can I tell you?
#Dancing with the Stars was a bit boring tonight.
# Jay is watching Heroes.

1 comment:
I am glad we are switching cameras soon because the one we used that day makes everything have a "purple haze". I think that's why Jimi Hendrix wrote that song - he must have had the same camera.
Post a Comment