WOO HOO! Now you can do the "happy dance" on the top of your books. At least that was our tradition back in the day. Enjoy your break!
yay!! I have one more paper due tomorrow and then I'll officially be joining you with post semester relaxation joyfulness!
Rebecca, I'm happy that you're almost done with the semester, too. What a relief! Have fun with your beau!
Amy, that's so funny! We used to throw ours and rate how they landed. I must be an old fuddy duddy now but that might break the binding and these books were expensive! Maybe I'll just dance on them. Good idea!
Yay!!!!
Congrats on the break! Try not having a headache one of these days though. :(
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOO HOO!
Now you can do the "happy dance" on the top of your books. At least that was our tradition back in the day. Enjoy your break!
yay!! I have one more paper due tomorrow and then I'll officially be joining you with post semester relaxation joyfulness!
Rebecca, I'm happy that you're almost done with the semester, too. What a relief! Have fun with your beau!
Amy, that's so funny! We used to throw ours and rate how they landed. I must be an old fuddy duddy now but that might break the binding and these books were expensive! Maybe I'll just dance on them. Good idea!
Yay!!!!
Congrats on the break! Try not having a headache one of these days though. :(
Post a Comment