Monday, December 10, 2007

The Watchers

Jay and I went out to eat this afternoon during his lunch break. Have you ever had the experience of being stared at? There were these two older men who totally stared at us the whole time. It was like we were the entertainment. I could see them from the corner of my eye. One of them literally sat back, folded his arms and watched us.

Jay and I started laughing. I mean, it was just so bizarre. These guys were done eating when we got there. They weren't even eating at this point. They had wives with them, but found us much more interesting.

Honestly, I wanted to shout, "I'm sipping my pop; get ready!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know how celebrities feel. I caught about four other people staring us down too. Have they no lives? Have they no tivo to watch???? The whole event was memorably creepy!