I'm pretty sure they're pumping in some kind of air in the Target that makes us want everything we see. You know what I'm talking about. Ok, we say to ourselves, only get what we need. Bread, milk, a present for Jay's dad, and socks.
We came out with Bella Sara cards for the kids, a small carpet for the living room, wrapping paper, bows, chocolate, Christmas lights, and a partridge in a pear tree.. I'm so weak. And Target is so enticing. It calls to me... Joann, come shop here. We have pretty lights, nice wide aisles, friendly staff , groceries, cccoooooommmmeeee, we're waiting for you. Your life will be better for having come in.. :)
I think I saw an Oprah about people like me. hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Target does that to me, too. Evil Target.
Have you ever seen the Veggie-Tales episode about "Madam Blueberry"?
If not, check your church’s library, they’ve got to have it.
It’s about how Madam Blueberry’s life is changed when “StuffMart” opens nearby. It’s a hoot.
Target really is cool.
If they could only sell produce, then I would never leave.
Post a Comment