Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Doing better. Ten on Tuesday

More minutia, but positive ones this time.

  1. I got my grade for three of my classes. Two A- 's and one A. I'll take it. Two more classes to go this summer.
  2. I got together with two women from my hard class and we all commiserated and are going to work together to understand what is going on for the final three weeks of class. THIS IS HUGE FOR ME!
  3. Those same women happen to be in my next class that started today. We are all going to tentatively work on a case project together in that class.
  4. I was feeling very isolated at school and now I'm not. See #2 and #3.
  5. Jay is healing up from his sunburn and poison ivy of the century.
  6. I have a break between classes today and was able to come home to study here.
  7. Jay has been an incredible help with PowerPoint.
  8. Jay bought me a new watch with alternating bands. I really like it.
  9. My aunt sent me three beautiful dresses and they all fit.
  10. The girls are healthy.

It's nice to have a positive outlook for a change. I am savoring this moment.

5 comments:

Rattus Peregrinus said...

Most excellent!

I'm glad you've got some fellow students willing to support each other. That makes a huge difference.

All A's, while being a wife & mom, AWESOME!!!

Good luck with the rest of summer.

Joann said...

Thanks Rat! You are so encouraging!

Missy said...

Awesome A's! I so admire what you are doing!

Joann said...

Thanks Missy!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, that was yet another event-filled week.
It always seems like some new challenge is happening, eh?
We need that bumper sticker that says "I'll sleep when I'm dead!"