My mom is off the respirator and is able to speak. She will have a swallowing test tomorrow. Then she will probably be taken out of ICU into a regular room. My aunt and uncle went to see her tonight and said they were even all joking around about Monty Python! Two days ago she was in full respiratory failure. Now- Python. I love her and her tough little body!!!!
Thanks be to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wow. you all are in my prayers. big hug!
I'm glad to hear she's off the respirator and able to speak again. You’ve been in our prayers and Kirk added you to the prayer chain at UPC.
Your mom is strong and God is good – whatever comes our way.
Love you guys!
Thanks guys. She is still in the ICU but is expected to be moved soon. I am going tonight after school from 8-9. I'll update then.
Joann,
We just got home after 3 weeks vacation to CA and sorry to hear about your mom. Can we help with the girls? We have tons of free time.
Jenny
Wow, thanks Jenny for the offer of help. I appreciate that so much. We're doing much better. The girls have been real troopers about hanging out in the lobby of the hospital with one of us. I just got home today, Friday, from getting my mom home with all her O2.
Your mom amazes me (and everyone else) all the time. Yet another time she was at death's door but fought her way back.
Post a Comment