Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday

Tara and I are listening to music and she is dancing. We are waiting for Jay to get home from work so we can go to church.
Em is memorizing the books of the Bible for a contest at church. She's nearly learned all of the Old and New Testaments. That's better than I can do!
Homework? Nah. I'll think about that tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Rattus Peregrinus said...

Wow - learning all the books of the Bible is a big deal.

I did the children's sermon this sunday, and during prayer time at the end, Liam - who is used to adding his 2 cents at home - interupted to ask God to help the people who sell Star Wars Legos to lower their prices.

At least he's talking to God. :)

Joann said...

That's hilarious Rat!

Anonymous said...

Too funny Mr. Rat!

That pic of Tara is funny. I think she is doing a robot dance. Maybe we should introduce her to the music of DEVO.