Mom is doing better. She may even go home today. She will have to have oxygen 24/7 for a while. She has about the same function as after the stroke when they performed a swallowing test. This is good news. This means that she can continue to eat a little by mouth but no ice cream says Mom because it melts and goes down the wrong tube. My dad has caught something. He is on antibiotics but he feels awful and is coughing a lot.
On the night that Mom got so sick, I was first at NWMC. We had fun and I wanted to show some of those pictures.
I have a final project due early next week, which is huge and daunting. I am pretty much going to hunker down and do it all weekend while taking care of Em and Tara.

2 comments:
i'm glad your mom is doing better!
i was bummed that i missed visiting at conference this year. alas...there is always next year. okay...and that brick in memory of matt just made me get choked up.
Yeah that Matt Stoffer brick is the ultimate tearjerker - I look at it every year I go to conference.
It is interesting to see things subtly change each year at conference too. I wonder what it will be like in ten or twenty years.
Post a Comment