Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday

It's Friday, happy happy joy joy.

I just got back from taking the kids to the bus stop. There I had a lovely discussion with a neighbor about canning. It makes me want to do that or something like that with my day off from school.
The day is mine, all mine. Jay's at work, kids in school, no class today for me= PARTY! Nah, the kids would get home just when it would get fun and it's no fun without Jay. Geez, how did I go from the wholesome, productive canning to a party? Stream of consciousness is scary thing.

Jay and I cleaned the shed yesterday. A neighbor boy threw crab apples at the shed's window until it shattered. Nice, huh? But it was the catalyst for a clean up. What a good feeling that was to clean up old smelly boxes and leaves that blew in and glass and all the other junk in there that we'd been putting off cleaning. It was all carted away this morning.

I could clean. x
I could study. XX
I could sit around, eating bon bons and watching cable! CHECK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching cable is the bomb. I love those HD channels. It's funny - I'll watch a show about trees and leaves if it is in high-def. I'm like one of those old people who wondered at the "radio with pictures" antenna-boxes who watched a still black & white image of Felix the Cat for hours on end.