skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sentimental Thoughts From The Zoo
Today we went to Akron Zoo and I wanted to take some pictures just like when we went in 2004. In the picture where Tara stands with the wings, you can see how tall she has gotten by the words behind her. Oh how the years go by.
5 comments:
Holy Cow! Those are great growth pics! They just grow way too fast!
They grow so fast! I love the pictures!
We went to the zoo today. My
5-foot 3-inch, 12 year old boy, (7th grader-to-be), woke up today and asked if we could go to the zoo because "he loves the zoo and the animals".
I took him on the spot because I don't know how long he'll want his mom to take him to the zoo:)
Jenny
Jenny,
That's so sweet that he wanted to go to the zoo. Em and Tara wanted to ride the train at the zoo. I let them since soon Em will be too big to fit!
I think my boys wanted to ride it too! They couldn't fit:)
I wish I made growth pictures of myself in the same pose like that.
I guess as an adult I could make something like that documenting the growth of my waistline though. Cool!!!! ;)
Post a Comment