Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Done with the paper/presentation dance!

MYYYYYYY gooooodness it felt good to turn in the monstrosity of a paper for my class tonight. And the presentation went well. I'd like to thank the academy. hee hee.

Tomorrow's paper is looming but not too much. I am basking in the post glow of being finished with most of the big stuff. Now just a couple of dinky papers and some finals. Cha Cha Cha Cha. I guess you can tell I'm relieved. :)

Also, thinking of Tom and Amy as they head to the hospital tonight to have their bambino at long last.

Emily and Tara are still a bit tired after camp. They went to Brownies last night and made ornaments. They are really liking Scouts. I'm glad.

Good Night!

4 comments:

Rattus Peregrinus said...

It’s good to hear the worst seems to be behind you and I’m glad the girls are enjoying Scouts.

How active can dads be with their girls in Scouts?

Joann said...

I've seen dads dropping their kids off, but not staying. That's not to say that they can't. I think they'd love any volunteers when you have your daughter in Scouts.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear camp was fun for the girls. I'll be thinking of you as the semester wraps up!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

There is no time for celebration. The spring semester is coming. Start wringing your hands.