The girls have more people to see than the president. It makes me laugh. I have a feeling it's only going to get more intense. I'm happy for them. I want them to be busy with friends. I remember hanging out with Debi. We did it all. They are the best memories.
Here is just today's social card:
The phone rang. It was for Emily.
The door bell rang. "Can Emily come out to play?"
Then they went to Brownies.
At Brownies, Tara sees her best buddy. Tara is going to her friend's house for a play date tomorrow after school.
Does anyone want me to come out and play? sniff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha, our kids have a better social life than hours.
Then again,is that saying much these days? Hee. :)
typo above:
hours = ours.
I would love to come play... Unfortunately vacation days are reserved this year for Teagan's surgery.
Have you started a social calendar to keep track of all the events?
Amy,
When is her surgery? How's work going?
Post a Comment