Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nothing in particular

One of the ways I am getting through school is by "playing hookie" every once in a while and watching a show or going out. We went out yesterday and had a good time eating at a steak house in Alliance. ( Jay got a gift certificate at work) and shopping for nothing in particular. We just window shopped at Carnation Mall with the girls.

But today, I knew that playtime was over. I had to write a long research paper on a boring subject. It seemed to take forever. But it's done. I just need to write a reference page, and a Power Point for the presentation on Tuesday. I'm starting to see the finish line of this loooong semester.

Jay's out mowing the lawn. I love him for that. Once I did the lawn and it looked like the lawn got a bad hair cut. Hee hee. He's never asked me to do it again. Hmmm. Maybe I should mess up the laundry...

2 comments:

Missy said...

yah- um I don't think I even know the first thing about mowing...

Anonymous said...

I don't know the first thing about mowing either. One time I bent the wheel sideways on my riding mower. It didn't move as well after that. Took me months to figure out how to fix that one.