


Tomorrow Tara turns 7. Today I went to a breakfast with Mom thingy at school. I spent my time between the first and third grades. Then we went back in the afternoon with a cake for Tara and treat bags that I made for her classmates. She was so happy to have all the attention. She got her birthday hat and pencil, which all kids get on their b'day. She really wanted that.
Tomorrow we are going to the toy store to spend some birthday money and gift card. They are burning a serious hole in her pocket. Then she wants to go to a Chinese restaurant, much to the joy of her father.
It was a happy day.

3 comments:
He really doesn't like chinese?? happy Birthday Tara!!
Jay really does love Chinese. He loves it. I only mildly like it. That's why he was so happy she wants Chinese. I never suggest it.
Hi Internet!
This is Jay, and I absolutely love Chinese food. (Also Japanese, Korean, Thai, Laotian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian and Phillipino for that matter!) The more, the merrier. :)
Post a Comment