
Christmas! I was 4 or 5

My favorite picture, at my Aunt and Uncle's wedding. My
mom made our outfits. I was around 2

with my older brother, David
Check out our groovy seventies house!

Me at four years old. I was such a bad tap dance student the teacher told my mom not to bring me anymore, since I wasn't ever going to learn it. Yep, that really happened. That's ok. I remember that tutu and it was really scratchy . :)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Just think your tap lessons have come in handy for the end of semester dance. I love the pictures- thanks for sharing. Enjoy the time off!
Haha - groovy seventies rocked.
I was gonna say it would be difficult to re-create such a look, HOWEVER....
My dad's house looked like that up until last year when he FINALLY got rid of his rotary phone, haha.
Post a Comment