



Tara's day started with a trip to the playground. Then we got lunch at a Chinese restaurant. She was treated to a little plate of diced and rolled cucumbers and carrot cake by the waitress. Tara liked that. Then it was off to the toy store. She got just what she wanted thanks to Aunt Dee, Uncle Jim, Tom and Sheri.
On to the house where she played and played and played with her new toys.
The girls and I had a few rounds of Connect Four, Guess Who and Crazy 8's. Emily started laughing so hard when we played Connect Four and declared that I couldn't do diagonals. I didn't go for that. She has a very infectious laugh.
Right now she and Emily are blowing huge bubbles in the kitchen, still wearing her birthday hat.
Millie is a bit freaked out by the all the hubbub and is sleeping by my feet.
What a beautiful sunshiny day.
My dad got a 1995 Buick Roadmaster yesterday. He has been wanting one for a long time. I'm happy for him.

2 comments:
Sounds like a perfect day!
It worked out really well.
It is such a kid's world these days. I am jealous of the cool toys!
Post a Comment