Friday, May 30, 2008

Can I just "look" at them

Teetering on the steps just to get a closer looksy.
whine whine

Millie wants her new sisters, the hamsters, in the worst way. She is getting bolder. First she just sat looking at them. Then she whined and got closer. Then she jumped on the cage or tried to bat their exercise ball around. She's having a heck of a time getting in at them. The hamsters are totally unfazed by her. They had better never get loose, though. Then all bets are off for Millie. Emily laughs at me as I tell Millie that we don't eat our hamster sisters. They are not a snack. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Millie has been making all kinds of noises I didn't even previously know she was capable of.

I am still trying to determine if she will love the hamsters or if she's secretly plotting their demise. :)