...the ballet today was great. The costumes were beautiful as was the Civic Theatre. This was the prize Emily had won from Radio Disney. The amount of work and practice it takes those dancers to do what they do is amazing.
I was worried the girls would get antsy.. and they did a little. But overall, they were well behaved. At one point I looked over at Jay and saw him taking a quick siesta. He is a good sport for going.
I was worried the girls would get antsy.. and they did a little. But overall, they were well behaved. At one point I looked over at Jay and saw him taking a quick siesta. He is a good sport for going.
The debutantes outside the theater.






3 comments:
Haha, I don't think I nodded off too much. Maybe I did - it was just so comfortable in there. I am glad you didn't get a picture of me sleeping though - then the show would be changed to the name Sleeping Ugly. :)
You've got the kind of beauty that lasts Jay.
And for the last time - no I will not spoon with you!
s
Outta control Mr. S !!!!!!
I will settle for a backrub though.
Post a Comment