Monday, May 21, 2007

T's letter to teacher

I know I just posted but Tara just dictated a letter to me, to give to her teacher. It made me laugh. I don't know if I'll give it to the teacher, though. Here's what the letter said.

Dear Mrs. L.

You are the sweetest, nicest teacher in the whole universe. I wish I could marry you , but you're a girl and you already have a boyfriend.

Love,
Tara.

:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats wrong with that letter. I wrote a similar letter today to Joann. Here it is.


Dear Joann,

You the bestest cousin in the whole wide world. I wish I could marry you.

Tom

Joann said...

Aww shucks Tommy. LOL!

Rattus Peregrinus said...

That is a cute letter.

So what did you do?

Joann said...

I gave it to the teacher in Tara's school folder. Tara said the teacher laughed and said she loved it.

Anonymous said...

The teacher laughed, but what she doesn't know is...
Tara ain't kidding.

If I see Tara trying to call a wedding planner on the phone, I will have to cut our phone lines.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

First Liam, now her teacher; Tara is on marriage overdrive.

Did this just begin after the recent wedding she was in?

s

Joann said...

Well Shawn, Tara has been in love with many people over her short life: her aunts, uncles, me, jay, Barney, really big crush on cousins Tom and Sheri... the list goes on... but right now it's still her teacher and Liam!

Anonymous said...

That's REALLY cute.

And the world certainly can't get to much love.

Tell her to keep it coming!!

s