Friday, May 18, 2007

Craving a good movie

Is it just I, or have the movies coming out lately been kind of blah? Does anyone recommend a good movie rental?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as far as trying the 'surrealism' genre...I never thought I'd say this but I have had my fill of those too!

Anonymous said...

I hear naked gun is a good one to rent. Clear your driveway of any intruders and pop some popcorn let the movie roll.

"I would love to"

Joann said...

HI Tom! Never saw naked gun. Will do. We still have to get together for Napoleon D!

Anonymous said...

Yo T!

Very clever! Jo didn't get your reference but I did. Haha, I watched something roll once - type AB negative, from a blade!

Look Out!

rebecca said...

If you're looking for something on the more serious side, david and i just watched Walk the Line last night (story of johnny cash) and it was pretty good. seemed a little long, but a decent story. Another favorite that I saw this year (again - on the serious side) was Finding Neverland.

Joann said...

Hi Bec. I saw Walk the Line, since my dad raved about it. I will rent Finding Neverland. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Joann I think the only movie you should be watching is How To Beat Central Serous Chorioretinopathy.

I'm just waiting for someone to write the dang thang.

Rattus Peregrinus said...

“How To Beat Central Serous Chorioretinopathy”:

Win the lottery or rob a bank, hire a proper English nanny, quit your jobs, and settle into a life of leisure.